The Flowbee for my family is like a right of passage. Every boy in the family has been Flowbeed. ( Steve too!) Hallie joined the ranks today with her first haircut and first Flowbee. For those of you who don't know what a Flowbee is, I will explain. Many many years ago, there was an inginous product for sale on television. It allowed you to cut your hair with ease and simultaniously clean up. ( it attaches to the vaccume and hair is sucked up into the blades to be cut and the cut pieces are sucked into the vaccume.) My family has used and loved the Flowbee for years. I knew Hallie's hair was getting a little long, but was hesitant to have it cut. My Dad offered to cut it for me and I let go and just let it happen. For most of the day I regretted my decision, but the more I look at it I realize it is an improvement. Thanks DAD!!
| BEFORE |
| he cut some with scissors first to save for the baby book |
| Looking crazy |
| She laughed and smiled through the entire haircut |
No comments:
Post a Comment