Dear Friends and family,
As most of you know Steve will be deploying soon . It hit me this past weekend while he was away at drill. The time is flying by and is sure to only gain more speed. I created this blog to help Steve feel connected to his family and friends while he is away. It will be a place for him to look at pictures and hopefully fill in the gaps between emails and phone calls. If you want me to post anything for Steve just email me and I will be more than happy to. Every post will be in letter format usually addressed to Steve, but don't worry it is not private, it is just the way I am choosing to write my posts. I hope that this blog will benefit all those who read it, not just Steve. This deployment will effect everyone and its not going to be easy, but if we support each other I know it will be that much easier.
Love,
Megs
No comments:
Post a Comment