Sunday, March 3, 2013

Repair Crew

Earlier this week Hallie woke up sick.. she pretty much destroyed her crib and everything that was inside with her. Being pregnant.. it was a very hard morning for us both. Hallie sleeps on her dog pillow pet every night and well it was covered in throw up. I washed said pillow pet.. as I have had to do a few times before and thought nothing of it. Until I opened the washer to find a destroyed pillow pet. Needless to say we replaced the pillow pet that evening. The real problem occurred when I tried to do a load of laundry... The pillow stuffing had infiltrated and clogged the pump, which meant the water would not drain. To make a long story short Steve came home from drill last night and we all worked to fix the washing machine. Hallie LOVED playing with all the tools and was a big help in fixing the washer. Our venture was a success and we again have a working washer, Thanks to the internet and Steve's handiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment