10 years ago
Sunday, March 3, 2013
Silly Goose
In preparation of Hallie's potty training, We bought a little potty and will have Hallie sit on it and practice going potty.( just to get used to it)She is hilarious and will clench her fist, squish her face and make noises all in an effort to try and go potty. Then she tells us it is "reaallly hard". Well the other morning I was using the BIG girl potty and Hallie wanted to use hers. SO.. I took off her pj bottoms and diaper and she tried to go. All of a sudden she sprang up and disappeared. When I found her she was in my closet wearing Steve's basketball shorts. She went into the drawer, got them out and put them on all by herself. I was impressed and curious as to what gave her the idea.. anyway she then decided to try on another pair of his shorts.. too funny.. she is such a silly goose! 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment