Monday, January 31, 2011

Chubby Cheeks

first smile caught on camera

First wierd face caught on camera
What a difference a week makes. Hallie has gained 13 oz in one week and it shows. Her face has filled out so much in the past week alone. I can't believe how quickly she is changing. I was told how fast it goes, but it is something you just have to experience for yourself. I wish so badly that Steve could be here to witness these daily changes, but in the mean time I am trying to take lots of pictures to send to him. I used to struggle to write a post, but with Hallie there is just so much to share.  Expect lots of new posts to come!

1 comment:

  1. Megan! She is sooo beautiful!! kk we need to catch up! How long has your husband been deployed? When do you get to see him? Are you in Chicago? I want to give you lots of hugs right now and I wish I could! I didn't even know half of this stuff - I am sorry I am such a loser friend! p.s. Hallie is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete