![]() |
| one day old |
![]() |
| one month old |
Hallie Kathleen Hunter was born on December 20th at 2:24 pm and was 8 lbs 2 oz and 21 inches long. During her short stay at hospital she made an impression. I was told that she was the best baby in the nursery and everyone loved her hair. ( not only was there a lot, but it was such a strange and beautiful color) Hallie was beautiful from the moment she was born, but after her bath, she looked like an angel. Speaking of angels, Hallie's nickname before birth became Hallie lou, short for Hallelujah. It seemed fitting since her birth would be so close to Christmas.( I am grateful my family has moved on to other nicknames) Hallie is now 5 weeks old and growing like a weed. Everyday she seems to change and I am so excited that I get to watch. Here are a few fun facts about Hallie. She loves to be sung to, lucky for her, her mom loves to sing. ( not so lucky that I sound terrible) She doesn't enjoy " tummy time". I don't blame her, I would hate to feel suffocated and immobile, but we keep trying. While she sleeps, she is either grunting and making noise, or is so quite I have to check to make sure she is still breathing. ( I guess she really is a mix between Steve and I.. Loud and quite) She recently made friends with a her little pink dog ( its a baby toy) She likes to look at her and is even trying to nibble her a bit. Everyday she seems to be grabbing on to more things and getting a little more control over her limbs. ( the other day her passi was in her mouth and I swear I didn't put it there) For the most part she is just a wiggly happy girl, who sadly has too much gas and a little reflux. We are trying to get those both under control and thankfully there have been vast improvements.( hopefully it will just keep getting better) I am so blessed to have such an amazing, beautiful, sweet little girl.


She is such a love-bug and SO beautiful. I can't believe the difference that one month makes in the pictures! She is starting to look more like you! Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe it has been one month. Time flies. (Well, sometimes.) Miss you. Can't wait to meet that cute girl!
ReplyDelete