Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Perfect mix


































It has been said that Hallie is the spitting image of Steve. I love that she looks like her daddy, but I think she has a little of me in her as well. I posted Steve and my newborn pics and put Hallie's new born picture between us. I will let you decide who she  resembles more. I think she is a perfect mix between her parents. 

3 comments:

  1. She's so dang cute! Can't wait to meet her in real life! My sister Jaymie just found out she is having a boy and Jordyn says, "Well, at least I have one girl cousin." SO FUNNY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, she is a perfect mix! I kind didn't like when a lot of people would tell me Janen looked just like James because I saw some of myself in her as well and I too have baby pictures to prove how much she looks like me when I was a baby. :) I should've used your method and scanned the pictures. :) Hope mommyhood is treating well and you are adjusting to everything just fine.

    ReplyDelete